|Air Consumption||70-100 psi|
|Nozzle Size||3.15 mm|
|Air Pressure||8-9 cfm|
|Sound Pressure||115 dB|
Metalizing Gun Supplier
In metalizing gun supplier equipment, it utilizes a flame spray gun in which a pair of metal wires are brought together at an intersection point. Each of the metal wires is separately charged with an electrical current. At the intersection point of the two wires, an electric arc is created. The electric arc is of sufficient energy to melt the wires. A jet or stream of compressed gas, usually air, is focused on the intersection point. The air atomizes the molten metal into particles and propels them in a spray stream onto a substrate. The separately charged wires are continuously driven forward and the electrical arc is maintained at the intersection point as the ends of the wires are continuously consumed in the energy of the arc. A coating is formed on the substrate as the metalized particles impact and distribute over the substrate. One of the most common uses for spray metalizing technology is for coating equipment and structures to inhibit corrosion. The structure, equipment, or other substrate is typically sandblasted prior to applying the metalizing coating. The sand blasting removes old coating materials and corrosion from the substrate. The sand blasting machine also creates substantial dust, grit, and other airborne particles in the environmental area where the spray metalizing apparatus is in use. An over-spray effect from the spray stream of molten metal particles is also present, due to the spraying aspects of the metalizing technique. The dust, grit, and other airborne particles have created particular problems in achieving the desired use of some types of prior electric arc spray gun metalizing equipment.
Characteristics of Metalizing Gun
- Arc-sprayed metal coatings are not homogeneous. The first molten droplets from the metalizing gun supplier hit the substrate and flatten out. Subsequent particles overlay the first deposit, building up a porous lamellar coating. Bonding is essentially mechanical, although some metallurgical bonding also may occur.
- The small pores between droplets soon became closed as the coating thickness increases. These microscopic spores can hold lubricants and are one of the reasons metalized coatings are used for increased lubricity on wear surfaces.
- The tensile strengths of sprayed coatings are high for the relatively low melting point metals used. Ductility is uniformly low. Therefore, parts must be formal first and then sprayed. Thin coatings of low melting point metals, such as sprayed zinc on steel, are a minor exception to this rule and can withstand limited forming.
Metalizing Gun Surface Preparation
- Surfaces for a metalizing gun supplier must be clean. They also require roughening to ensure a good mechanical bond between the workpiece and coating. Grease, oil, and other contaminants are rearmed with any suitable solvent. Cast iron or other porous metals should be preheated at 500 to 800° F (260 to 427° C) to remove entrapped oil or other foreign matter. Chemical cleaning may be necessary prior to preheat.
- Undercutting often is necessary on shafts and similar surfaces to permit a uniformly thick buildup on the finished part. The depth of undercutting depends on the diameter of the shaft and on service requirements. If the undercut surface becomes oxidized or contaminated, it should be cleaned before roughening and spraying.
- Roughening of the workpiece surface usually is the final step before spraying. Various methods are used, ranging from rough threading or threading and knurling to abrasive blasting and electric bonding.
- Thin molybdenum or nickel aluminide spray coatings are often applied to the roughened surface to improve the bond strength of subsequent coatings. Applications that require only a thin coating of sprayed metal often eliminate the roughening step and go directly to a bonding coat. The surface is then built up with some other metal.
- Automobile Industry.
- Aroma Industry.
- Glass Industry.
Metalizing Gun Manufacturer in India
We are the leading metalizing gun manufacturer in India. We supply and export Metal Spray Gun, Wire Flame Spray Gun, and Powder Flame Spray Gun. Metalizing gun supplier is low with the finest quality. Our Flame Spray & Metal Spray Gun Equipment is permanent and simple to use and low maintenance. We are the Largest Manufacturer of Zinc Spray Gun.