Garnet Sand 40/60 Mesh
- Sand blasting with Abrasive Garnet Sand - High-pressure compressed air is used to blast the abrasive garnet onto the surface of the steel during the surface preparation process.
- It can be found, among other things, in premium coated and bonded abrasives including abrasive papers, clothes, and wheels.
- Mineral- and iron-free abrasive garnet sand has a wide range of uses. High-pressure water jet cutting is where it finds its main use as abrasive sand.
|Payment Mode||Cash, Cheque, DD, Credit Card, 100% T/T, NEFT, RTGS, UPI, IMPS|
|Shipment Mode||By Air, By Road, By Cargo|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks from the date of confirmation of Purchase Order and Advance.|
Garnet Sand Abrasive 40/60 Mesh
Garnet Sand 40/60 mesh may be a mineral abrasive produced from the present almandite garnet. It's produced by processing beach sand and grading to exact specifications. Garnet Sand 40/60 mesh is cost-effective, environmentally, and operator-friendly, an alternative to silica sands and minerals slags. Garnet Sand 40/60 Mesh particles are dense, hard, and sharp and freed from heavy metals or toxic components. The low friability of garnet permits recycling up to 5-8 times and therefore the relatively high density ensures fast blasting speeds.
Garnet Sand Physical Properties
- Sintered pieces, targets, granules, and various powder sizing.
- Grade 36CG (For Coast Guard marine deck abrasive paint applications).
Garnet Sand Chemical Properties
|20-40 Mesh||30-60 Mesh||80-120 Mesh|
|+20 Mesh: 5%max||+30 Mesh: 5%max||+80 Mesh: 5%max|
|-40 Mesh: 5%max||-60 Mesh: 5%max||-120 Mesh: 5%max|
Garnet Sand 40/60 Mesh Supplier in India
We are focused on our quality products and customer satisfaction. We provide abrasive Garnet Sand, Almandine Garnet Sand, Water Filtration Garnet, Garnet 12-24 Mesh, Garnet 20-40 Mesh, Garnet 30/60, and Garnet 80 Mesh at a low price at minimum delivery time. We are the leading manufacturer of steel shot, Stainless Steel Shot (SS shot), copper slag, steel grit, garnet sand, quartz shot, aluminum oxide, glass beads, etc.
- Particle size required (You may choose from above or give your own range).
- Packing required.
- Quantity required with a delivery schedule.
- Destination port.
- Payment terms.
- Discharge rate at the destination, if in break-bulk.
- Any other point which may impact the quote.