Garnet Sand 80 Mesh
- Abrasive Garnet sand used in sandblasting - In the process of surface preparation, Abrasive garnet is blasted onto the surface of the steel with the use of high-pressure compressed air.
- It is found in high-quality coated and bonded abrasives such as abrasive papers, clothing, and wheels, among other things.
- Abrasive garnet sand is a mineral and iron-free substance with numerous applications. Its primary application as an abrasive sand is high-pressure water jet cutting.
|Payment Mode||Cash, Cheque, DD, Credit Card, 100% T/T, NEFT, RTGS, UPI, IMPS|
|Shipment Mode||By Air, By Road, By Cargo|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks from the date of confirmation of Purchase Order and Advance.|
80 Mesh Garnet Sand Abrasive
An acceptable abrasive media and preferred substitute for silica sand in Sand Blasting equipment is garnet sand 80 mesh. Rounder alluvial garnet grains are better suited for these sand blasting machine activities. The garnet sand maker is used to cut steel and other materials in water jets along with extremely high pressure water. Garnet Sand 80 Mesh mined from hard rock is ideal for water jet cutting because its shape is more angular and makes cutting easier. Additionally, it is employed for heavy shot blasting machine operations and conventional filtration medium. It has a 25 Ton minimum order quantity.
Advantages Garnet 80 Mesh Supplier
- Offers high production rates and superior edge quality.
- Tightly graded to minimize downtime and maximize production.
- Cold cutting – no heat-affected zones, no hardening.
- Perforates most materials without starting holes.
- Cuts virtually any material.
- Net-shape or near-net-shape parts (no secondary processing required in many applications).
- Minimal fixturing required.
- Reduces dust and hazardous gases.
- Do not workload material – stress-free cutting.
- Saves raw materials (small cutting kerfs width, nesting capabilities).
- Faster than many conventional cutting tools.
|specific gravity||4.1 g/cm³|
|melting point||1310 °C|
|bulk density||1.9-2.2 g/cm³|
|Product weight||1.000,00 Kg|
|pH||8.0 to 9.0|
|Vapour Pressure||Not applicable|
|Boiling Point||Not applicable|
|Radioactivity||Not detectable above background levels|
|Solubility in Water||Insoluble|
|Specific Gravity||4.1 g/cm³|
|Particle Size||The average range is between 0.1 – 0.6mm, depending on the grade|
Garnet 80 Mesh Supplier in India
We are focused on our quality products and customer satisfaction. We provide abrasive Garnet 30/60, Garnet 80 Mesh at low price at minimum delivery time. We are the leading manufacturer of steel shot, SS shot, copper slag, steel grit, garnet sand, quartz shot, aluminum oxide, glass beads, etc., Almandine Garnet Sand, , Garnet 12-24 Mesh, Garnet 20-40 Mesh,
- Particle size required (You may choose from above or give your own range).
- Packing required.
- Quantity required with a delivery schedule.
- Destination port.
- Payment terms.
- Discharge rate at the destination, if in break-bulk.
- Any other point which may impact the quote.