Steel Grit G20
- Steel Grit G20 can be used in both air and wheel blast applications.
- G20 Steel Grit offers a good blend of durability, speed, and cleaning. perfect for applications involving air blasts.
- The most abrasive media, Steel Grit G20, lacks any rounding properties. enables quick surface preparation cleaning.
- used for tasks like as cutting epoxy, stone work, and heavy scale removal.
|Shipment Mode||By Air
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks from the date of confirmation
of Purchase Order and Advance.
Steel grit G20 is one of the most spectacular abrasive media in the metal industry. Due to the extreme abrasiveness of steel grit and extremely hard surfaces, steel grit G20 is able to complete all of our abrupt activities in a short period of time. Steel grit G20 is in a broad range of forms depending on the grade, including steel grit G10, Steel grit G-12, Steel grit G-14, Steel grit G-16, Steel grit G18, Steel grit G25, Steel grit G30, Steel grit G50, steel grit G70, and many more. Steel grit G20, one of the few grades that are now accessible, is one of the most unique grades of abrasive media among them. Following the crushing of the steel shots, steel grit G20, an exceptional grade of abrasive media, was produced.
G20 Steel grit is frequently used as an abrasive medium when using abrasive sand, and shot blasting procedures like the shot blasting machine and shot peening machine. By using G20 steel grit, you may cut down on waste generation and transportation expenses.
Steel Grit G20 price
The Steel grit G20 price depends on the quality and quantity of steel grit abrasive. By our standards, the steel grit G20 price is pretty fair and justifies growth given the diversity of functions and qualities it provides. The diameter of the steel shot is predetermined. Steel grit G20 is reasonably priced because it is readily available covers a large area and is almost entirely recyclable. The pricing for steel grit that we established is more than reasonable because of its versatility.
Stainless Steel grit is an inexpensive product that provides a wide variety of benefits. Steel grit is one of the most attractive and useful abrasive media used in the abrasive industry. The price of steel grit G20 is reasonable since it is a premium form of abrasive media that is said to provide a broad range of advantages depending on the business. Steel grit G20 is a typical abrasive material to use when executing abrasive blasting procedures like shot blasting and shot peening machine.
Steel Grit G20 Manufacturers
We are the Leading steel grit manufacturers in India. In addition, we are also a Supplier & Exporter of garnet sand, glass beads, and copper slag. We also provide a broad selection of additional equipment in addition to this abrasive media, such as sand blasting machine, mobile shot blasters, vacuum blasting cabinets, wet blasting cabinets, suction blasting cabinets, thermal spray guns, thermal spray wire, abrasive garnet, etc.
Steel Grit G20 Uses
- For instance, steel Grit G20 abrasives are used to clean a range of surfaces and parts.
- Washing and desanding castings from foundries.
- Removing scale from steel industry-produced metal sheets, billets, and profiles.
- Prior to thermal spray coating, prepare the surface.
Steel Grit G20 Advantages
- Depending on the type of job work, the speed, the hardness, and the carry-out losses, steel grit G20 can be recycled 200 to 1000 times.
- Steel grit G20 is adaptable and can be used with both pressure-operated blast systems and wheel blasting machine.
- Strong and dense material with a quick blast rate and little dust.
Steel Grit G20 in India
Steel Grit G20 in India at a reasonable price. we offer all types of abrasive media alike G20 Steel Grit, Steel Grit, Steel Shot, stainless steel shot, abrasive garnet, copper slag, Glass beads, plastic abrasive, aluminum oxide, thermal spray gun, cabinet and portable abrasive sand blasting machine, thermal spray wire, thermal spray coating equipment, G20 steel grit abrasive media in India at a low price.